 |
| The ferocious beast. |
I introduce to you Killer, the small child eating, ferocious beast-of-a-dog, that we walk past every day on our way to school. At first we didn't know that Killer lived at this house and guarded its gates...until the one fateful day we were walking by, and all of a sudden I looked at it. Mistakenly I looked at it in the eyes. My bad. The dog let out some powerful barks, and charged the "fence" flooding my mind with memories from my childhood of being terrified of large dogs. (I think I had a small heart attack). Well, thanks to Killer, those fears are now a reality...AGAIN! Apparently, Killer is not afraid of the barbed wire fence, as you can see. So now, during our walk to and from school we walk on the
other side of the street. He's a sneaky little fellow, who blends right into the trees and plants, but I was able to take this picture the other day. Now, if you come to visit, you've been warned!
Riley could protect you! We'll send her down there! -Angela
ReplyDelete