| Ladies in the kitchen! Me, Paola, Glenys, and Erika |
![]() |
| She told me to poke the chicken so the marinade soaks in better. |
| Adding chicken to the hot pan! |
![]() |
| Before. |
![]() |
| After. |
![]() |
| Ingredients. |
![]() |
| Arroz. Habichuelas. Pollo. Staples. |
| Dinner served. Thanks ladies! |
"I'm willing. Yet I'm so afraid. You give me strength when I say, 'I want to be your hands, I want to be your feet, I'll go where you send me'..."
| Ladies in the kitchen! Me, Paola, Glenys, and Erika |
![]() |
| She told me to poke the chicken so the marinade soaks in better. |
| Adding chicken to the hot pan! |
![]() |
| Before. |
![]() |
| After. |
![]() |
| Ingredients. |
![]() |
| Arroz. Habichuelas. Pollo. Staples. |
| Dinner served. Thanks ladies! |
Yum!!
ReplyDelete